Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Na na na na na na na Batman!

Today is the day! Batman Begins comes out tonight! Can you all tell I'm excited? I don't think you can. Well, this morning was interesting because I was waken up at 7:30 by none other that Sean Cummings. For all of you out there in TV land, this is an amazing feat. Sean up before noon? What is going on here. We must be in some wierd time loop again. He came and picked up my old box springs because his was broken. That's about all I did this morning. I also watched the first disc of Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi. It's a really messed up anime that I'm loving. By the way, if anyone hasn't seen it yet, you should watch Samurai Champloo on Adult Swim. I'm not watching it there because I prefer to spend lots and lots of money on box sets. I also recommend Fullmetal Alchemist and Neon Genesis Evangelion. The last one is one of the most fucked up animes I've ever seen. It also has the power to depress anyone who watches it.

In other news, Sheena's birthday party is fast approaching and we've switched cake designs three times. Now Tabitha is making it for her. It seems a lot of her presents are coming from food, Kyle is making her some crazy cool dip, Tabitha is making her a cake, and I'm buying her an imense amout of wings to devour. My wife is so small, it's hard to imagine that she eats all that. Whatever I eat sticks on me like a parasite. I've got to get her gifts here soon. She's already scrapped one gift idea for her, so I'll have to find others.

Well, I had another wierd dream last night. I'm glad I started writing this stuff down, I have a lot more than I like to admit. It started out that I became friends with some random guy at a fast food establishment. For some reason, some bully was out for his blood. You all know that I hate bullies with a passion and I was going to teach this one a lesson. Anyway, this guy at the fast food resturant had a little gang that I led. We came into contact with the bully and he did something and then ran away. I then took the gang to where the bully's girlfriend lived and we beat the living snot out of her. I have no idea, but I think we were trying to get information. That makes no sense, I don't hit girls, but this one was a bitch and I felt complelled to do so. Anyway, we then reported back to the guy at the fast food place. His gang told him I was out of control and needed to be stopped. I killed them and then fucked the fast food shop up. I went and found the bully, killed him by breaking his legs and then pushing him in a lake. I went back to the guy at the fast food resturant and he claimed that he had made me this psycho killer and I was to do his bidding for forever. Real Emperor-Vader stuff. Sean then called and all my evil deeds went away. I suggest people should read my other posts, because this dream was kind of messed up.

Can't wait for Batman tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home