Saturday, June 11, 2005

Mattress Review

Ok, my first night on the Tempurpedic mattress was interesting. I slept like the dead for a whole 10 hours! Can you believe that? I'm usually only clocking 6-8 hours and that is without an alarm. It was very wierd last night to wake up and not feel Sheena. The mattress doesn't shift movement at all. We even tried the stupid infomercial tricks like putting a glass on the bed and running around on it or me lying down and Sheena bouncing on the bed. The glass didn't fall and I only slightly felt her bouncing around like a madman. There were some interesting side effects to the mattress though. First, if I hadn't set my alarm this morning, I probably would still be in bed. Second, I actually had a little bit of back pain this morning. I don't know if it was just my back readjusting itself or what, but I've had more pleasent experiences. And finally, the mattress has a very strange smell to it right now. I can't put my finger on it, but I would have to liken it to the new book smell with vinegar. So, overall I give the Tempurpedic mattress my stamp of approval. Now all of you can go and spend a lot of money to enjoy the same confort.

In other news:
Sheena is about to turn 21 this Thursday. She's about a month older than me. That's cool. I'm planning on having a party for her on Friday at 7 o'clock. If we're still stuck in that time shift, it'll be at 9 o'clock, but I think we've taken care of all the wierd time anomolies.

I want a cause. Everyone wants to save something, like the Whales, the Lemurs, or the African Dung Beetle. I want to save something very strange. So, I'm going to find the wierdest looking endangered being and then save it. You all will be welcomed to save the species with me. Maybe we'll have it mate and then video tape it. A video tape of an endangered species getting it on would probably sell for a lot.

Well, I'm going to go for now. If anyone wants to call me, I love to hear from you people. I'm stuck way the hell up in Edmond for now. I miss you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home