Friday, June 10, 2005

Migranes

I woke up at about 3 AM with a headache this morning. I kept thinking about Xbox 360 launch titles, mainly Gears of War, and how people could reserve them on Gamestop.com. I guess dreaming of this repeatedly gave me a headache. It also could have been my cat, Link, massaging my brain and coaxing the migrane to come forth like an evil witch doctor, but I think it was just the reoccuring thought that did it, although Link would do something like that. Anyway, I woke up and was able to stumble to the bathroom and take some medicine. I got to sleep a little after that, but not after remembering one of my favorite movies, The Butterfly Effect. I loved that movie, and for once I didn't see Aston Kutcher as a bumbling idiot. Anyway, I was thinking, what if headaches are a way for the aliens to communicate with us, or maybe "God". Could it be that they are on another plane of existence and when they try to communicate with us, it hurts our puny human minds, but they still try repeatedly. Maybe they are there to warn us of some impending doom, or maybe they are the impending doom and they like to torture us. What ever the case, If they are trying to communicate with me in friendly terms, then they're not doing a good job and need to find a better way because I am getting pissed off. I get too many migranes, sinus headaches, and tension headaches. So, I didn't sleep that well last night. And from now on, when I have a headache, I will refer to it as "Communication". Just so everyone knows and I have something similar to combat that getting a hair cut is a lot like "Scuba diving". Anyway, I didn't get a good nights sleep last night, but I think I will today. Sheena and I are getting our Tempurpedic bed tonight. I'm excited about that. They've already pushed the delivery back since Sunday, so I'm ready for this new mattress. Sheena and I lifted the other one and it's falling apart. So, tonight, I will sleep well, unless I recieve another "Communication" from our brothers and sisters in the sky.

Sheena and I just went house hunting. I'm not sure why, but it was fun. I enjoyed myself, but houses are expensive. And it just seems that all of them are beautiful and ready for the picking. I don't know anyone who has $28,000 to put on a down payment for a house. That's what they're asking these days for a downpayment. And that's only 20% of a $140,000 home. Maybe if we could just get into a house and continue to pay, like rent, without closing costs or a huge ass down payment, we'd be find, but that probably won't happen. We checked on those forclosed houses, but we went to one, and a man answered and I asked him if the house was for sale, there were no signs of it being for sale, and his response was "No, and fuck off!!" I shit you all not. He told me to "Fuck Off". That led me to believe that his house was indeed for sale, but he had no control over that fact. Anyway, I'm hoping to go see a movie with Sean and Sheena later today. I hope he'll wake up soon so we can do stuff before the movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home