Friday, June 10, 2005

Biting into another fad

I have no idea how this is going to look, but I'm going to try a couple of things first. I know that this Blog thing is just another mindnumbing fad that I'm going headfirst into, but I think this will be fun, provided anyone reads this. Anyway, I think this will be the way that I can finally write down all of my crazy ideas I've been having for most of my life. I don't even have to worry about how well I can write the ideas, I'll just type them down here and then they won't be forgotten. That'll be a good thing. Now, lets talk news! Today was rather boring and my numbers sucked at work. This is not good because my new District Manager at Gamestop is all about the numbers and if I'm not performing, there goes my chance to be a Store Manager and then a lot of other crap will follow. Second, Sheena's boss is getting mad at her because she is asking off for another week this summer, even though, she won't be needing her to work next week at all. She said that she is saving money and not having her work, so my question is: Why does she fucking care if Sheena is off for another week later this summer? I guess she just doesn't see the irony of it all. I think that should be enough for today, but I think I can edit this thing if I want to. Goodnight all you happy people.

Do you all think the name "GhostMaster" really suits me? does it make me look fat? I couldn't think of anything better. Rodney suggested GameMaster, but I don't think I deserve that title. I must say, I should use this for intended purposes, but not tonight. Maybe tomorrow I'll write down a half-baked idea. Oh, by the way, BATMAN BEGINS is coming out really soon, I can't wait for it. I wanted to put a kick ass picture of Batman but it's too complitcated. See you all later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

See, writing your ideas down is a good thing. I can't wait to see more of your half-baked ideas.

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home