Friday, June 10, 2005

Bad Delivery Guys and Great Movies

As I mentioned earlier, we're getting our Tempurpedic bed tonight, no thanks to the delivery guys. I was in the movie, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, which will be discussed later, when I noticed that I had 3 Missed Calls, but no messages. They were calling me to tell me that I was not home for my delivery and I was shit out of luck. They didn't deam this worthy of leaving me a message, I had to call them to find this out. For those of you who already don't know the mattress delivery was suppossed to be last Sunday. They couldn't get it here then, and the delivery was rescheduled for today from 7-10. Well, I was at the movie from 4:15 to 6:30 and that's when I was called about missing my delivery. I don't usually write test questions, but here is one for you all: If the delivery is expected between 7 and 10, why was I called from 4:15 to 6:30 and told that I missed the delivery? Don't know the answer? Neither do I. I'm going to make one up though. Sometime today, time shifted a few hours. When I thought that it was 5, it was actually 8. So, while the rest of the world went about their normal day, the people watching Mr. and Mrs. Smith at Regal Crossroads Cinema, row 8, seats 13-15, were actually caught in some kind of time portal. There are a few unanswered questions. Like, if we were stuck in the time portal, how come our time shifted back when the movie was over, or at least when I recieved those calls from the delivery guys? Or this one, how were we watching the movie in real time if we were being shifted by a matter of hours? To these questions, I have no answer. I am "Communicating" with the aliens now to maybe find the answers. (That means I'm having a headache for those of you who didn't read this mornings blog.) Anyway, lets go on to a nicer part of this afternoons blog, a kick ass movie review:

The first time I saw preview for Mr. and Mrs. Smith, I figured it would be a good show. I did not expect it to be one of the coolest action flicks I've seen in a long time. But what else do you expect by putting two beautiful and cool people together in one movie. Brad Pitt was wonderful. I've amired his work for awhile, mainly since I've seen 12 Monkeys. Angelina Jolie though, if we ignor her movie career and focus on the fact that she is hott, we're ok. I just looked at her movie career and I only saw a couple of movies that she was in that I actually liked (Bone Collector and Gone in 60 Seconds), which had Denzel Washington and Nicholas Cage in them respectively. I like both of those actors. Anyway, if anyone has seen True Lies, I know will love this movie. The blend of the comedy and action was seemless. I recommend this movie to anyone and everyone. I'm sure anyone reading this is probably already going to see it soon anyway. And just for the record, I would do them both.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Me too, Alex, at the same time.

2:27 AM  
Blogger Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2005-01-21&res=l

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home