Monday, June 13, 2005

Hotels

When I was a kid, if my family had to book a hotel or for some strange reason we had to stop at one overnight during a trip, there was no problem getting one. This morning, I started looking for the place where Richard, Sheena and I would stay when we went to Louisiana and I'm glad I started today, because if I hadn't, we wouldn't have gotten anything. The trip is still a month out and everything is booked solid. Except for one place: Motel 6. I booked with Orbitz, it was actually pretty easy. The Motel 6 doesn't always have the best reputation. Just as long as we bring our own towels and stuff, I think we'll be ok.

Anyway, I'm talking to Tabitha online right now and she just gave me a great idea. I was talking to her and all of the sudden she logged out. When she logged out a few moments later, I asked her where she went and she said, "I pushed the wrong button and disappeared." I responded with, "that could be a problem in real life." And I thought, what if there was an accidental kill button? And everyone had them. Maybe you were involved in some kind of kinky sex and accidentily pressed your partner's "kill button" and they up and died on you? Wouldn't that kind of kill the mood?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Haha, that's great

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home