Monday, June 13, 2005

I love this stuff

I have decided that the blogs of my friends are golden. I feel like I am still connected with you guys. All except Sean. I didn't know about this girl he's interested in until a little while ago when I read his blog. And there was no mention of her when we went and saw Mr. and Mrs. Smith. This is kinda hard for me because for many years I was the first to know things of this nature from Sean or any of my friends down in Norman. It almost makes me want to pack up here and move down there as soon as possible. But that would be silly. I work in the city and the drive is long enough. But to be able to be close to my firends again, I think it would be worth it. Anyway, the tornadoes didn't get me, but seeing as I haven't watched any news today yet, I'm thinking they got something around me, if there was an actual tornadoe. All that I can tell you is that they interupted Family Guy quite nice. I don't know about you all, but I thought Family Guy was a little risque yesterday. I loved it though. It just occurred to me during the episode that I had actually asked my uncle to watch it down in Louisianna. He has a good sense of humor, but I don't think seeing the dirtier side of Family Guy would win his heart over for it.

More crazy talk:
I had a dream last night. Let me try to piece it together. Some kids were hanging out together at a park. Some were on bikes and other skateboards. One of them got in a car and drove it backwards really fast. He had intended to set it into backward motion then jump out of it, but the car got going too fast in reverse so he just ended up taking the ride. The car's dash board seemed a lot like mine. Oh well, anyway, after the car crashed, the kid went back home and he passed a Horror Movie Boutique. I figured the store could be in another story of mine maybe later. He passed a flea market and some other stuff. Maybe this will be like my Derry, Maine. I don't know what I'll call the town though. If anyone has ideas, throw them at me. Anyway, he got back to his friends but they were all gone and grown up. That was the interesting part. Everyone grew up while he was on this five mile trek. That's where I woke up.

By the way, the ghost story I thought of yesterday kinda faded over the Sunday Shift. But I think the premise was something like this:

A family looses the mother to a dreadful hit and run. In fact, she's hit going to the mailbox. The daughter is about to run out to her and that's when a drunk driver going through their neighborhood runs her over, mailbox and all. The driver also gets what's coming to him when he wrecked and was not wearing a seatbelt. He crashes into the next door neighbor's house and a pair of gardening shears are flung from the garage and impales him. (Jeeze, I said I didn't remember details!) Anyway, the two ghosts, the mother and her killer are left at the scene of the accident. One of the ghosts is trying to kill the family. I kept seeing gardening shears walk up a pair of stairs with an invisible hand holding them. Anyway, I wanted it to go that the father starts to investigate into his wife's murky past. He finds out that she was actually a serial killer that did whole families, except the father, she always left the father to stew in debt and the pain. The father usually got blamed for the murder too, seeing as how she would find another woman to kill and insert in her place. Anyway, the drunk driver would be one of the used fathers who had just got out of jail and had nothing to live for. Now he's trying to stop the serial killer woman and redeem himself. It would go something like that. Wow, I got more involved in that than I thought I would.

See, I really love this stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home