Sunday, April 01, 2007

In the arms of another...

Sometimes, I wonder. Am I really heterosexual? I love my wife and we've been together for a long time, but every now and then, I get to thinking... am I gay? Just hear me out, I've dated women and then married one, but the greatest mystery is men. I just need me some penis. It's not like I'm going to divorce my wife and have a "Civil Union" with Sean, I just might have to try some wild monkey butt sex. Nothing serious. I just have to see for myself which is better: sexy beautiful soft men or rigid uncaring women. I just have to know. No one can blame me for that. If it all goes well, I might just have expanded my horizons to a place my mind dare not go and my ego is afraid. This time tomorrow, I will be in the arms of another!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

...I can't hold in the love anymore, I need you!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home