Friday, June 08, 2007

Lost: Faith in Humanity Reward if Found

So, our car got stolen. Yeah. I'm not too happy. It hasn't sank in too deep yet. I really got mad when I found out that Liability Insurance does not cover theft. I've been spending a lot of money on this insurance and now it will get me absolutely nothing. If there was a way to find the person who stole our car, then I don't know what I might do with that information. Of course I'm going to prosecute anyone they find driving the vehicle, but most likely they won't have any money, so suing will not help. If they need to steal our car, then there is a pretty good chance that they don't have enough money to get by easily. Anyway, I can't even focus I'm so angry. I really fucking hate people sometimes. I mean, what the fuck is so special about our car that it was the one out of the hundreds parked in the parking lot of this apartment complex. Oh my god I wish I could find out who did it. The things I can think of doing to any individual person is actually scary. Events like this make the heroes that I dream of and create all the more necessary in this world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Damn, I'm sorry. Perk up!

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home