Monday, November 13, 2006

Help!

This really sucks. I just found out that I did horrible on my second Genetics Exam. I now have a D in the class! I've never had a D in a class. This is really bad. Oh, and since I was sick last week with the flu, I did not have a chance to take my Organic Chemistry 2 Exam. This dropped my grade to an F! That stands for YOUR FUCKED! It's nice that Dr. New will allow me to use the final exam as my lowest exam score. I just need to do well on the final exam. It's an ACS, American Chemical Society, exam, so it is standardized, but that doesn't help too much. I am officially freaking out! Two aweful grades thus far. I might as well kiss my scholarship goodbye. I'll just have to pay for school out of pocket. Not too horrible, but not the greatest either. I seriously hope that I can bring my Genetics grade up to a C. That's the best I can hope for. I've got two more tests in there and plenty of homework to offset some of the issues, but we'll see if it is enough.

Oh, and on a happier note, the Wii is coming out Sunday and the PS3 is coming out Friday. Should be an interesting week. We'll be getting a lot of hours to work the week after, with it being the day after Thanksgiving and all. So so busy. So so busy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

That's Wiidiculous. There's no way they'd let you make up that one? I mean, you were sick with the flu after all. I'm sure the Wii will be wiimarkable though.


Wiiiiiiii!

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home